f 26, 16
- 1 1 ¼ inch Porterhouse steak, about 1 ½ lbs
- ½ lbs fresh white lump crabmeat
- 1 lbs fresh asparagus
- ½ tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 envelope béarnaise sauce mix
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare béarnaise sauce according to package directions.
- While preparing the béarnaise sauce, place asparagus in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan with at least an inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until the asparagus is tender but still crisp.
- In a large skillet, sauté the crabmeat in butter for 3-4 minutes or until heated thoroughly. Add garlic and cook for one minute, add lemon juice and keep warm.
- Grill steaks at high heat; 6 minutes on one side then 4 on the other or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees, (medium rare).
- Top with crab mixture, asparagus and béarnaise sauce, sprinkle with paprika and serve.
f 21, 16
- 1 lb mahi-mahi fillets
- Juice of one lime
- ½ onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1/4 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- Shredded cabbage
- Chopped cilantro
- Diced onion
- Fresh salsa
- Sour cream
- Lime wedges
- Place fish in a medium size casserole dish.
- Blend onion, lime juice, chili powder, olive oil, salt and pepper and pulse until completely liquefied.
- Pour mixture over fish, turning to coat all sides. Allow to marinate for at least 45 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove fish from marinade and grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until the fish is nicely browned and flakes easily.
- Remove from grill and break fish into pieces. Add desired amount of fish to tortilla, then add your favorite toppings.